Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Magnuson Hotels
Magnuson Hotels, an 18 year old global company headquartered in London UK and Spokane Washington USA is searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist on a contract basis with data driven B2B experience to join our team. You will work closely with our leadership team including Business Development, Revenue Management and Operations to craft strategies for implementation of cross-channel campaigns to enhance brand awareness, drive website traffic and acquire business development leads with quantifiable results in all areas.
We also have strategic goals in place to drive growth through digital B2C marketing efforts to increase awareness of our brand and direct hotel bookings through our website.
Working closely with the Leadership team, you will lead on day to day execution and optimisation of both new and existing business development and consumer campaigns, and implement our digital marketing strategy.
This role will identify and evaluate new digital technologies and use Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to achieve maximum optimization for all marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media as well as display and search advertising.
Key Duties will include:
- Work closely with in house design staff to execute campaigns in accordance with timelines and budgets
- Build and optimize advertising campaigns on multiple digital marketing platforms including search engines, and social networks to drive website traffic
- implement strategic cross-platform media plans with collaboration from leadership team to meet goals in promoting brand, eCommerce, and direct response.
- Manage online data collection and conversion tracking
- Manage onboarding offline data into online marketing platforms
- Manage reporting and budget monitoring across multiple campaigns
- Interface with multiple vendors including publishers, ad networks, and ad tech providers to access inventory and execute ad buys with direction from leadership
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
- Define social media KPIs
- Monitor SEO, user engagement and craft content optimization
- Implementation of marketing automation for emails, tech, traffic and reporting
- 3 years experience executing digital marketing campaigns for multiple clients
- Proficiency trafficking campaigns in programmatic buying platforms such as Doubleclick Bid Manager, AppNexus, or Media Math
- Proficiency trafficking campaigns in social media platforms such as Facebook Business Managers
- Familiarity with ad servers, measurement platforms, and conversion tracking
- Familiarity with Data Management Platforms and managing the offline to online data onboarding process
- Demonstrated ability to maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing a variety of campaign types including direct response as well as branding and persuasion