IT Business Analyst
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Consol Partners
My customer is looking for a IT business analyst/Functional analyst to support our Communications, Capacity and Shared applications team to deliver state of the art solutions in the capacity domain. The project team consists of business user representatives, analysts, developers, engineers, quality assurance specialists and project managers.
Position: Proxy Product Owner/IT business analyst/Functional analyst
Location: Belgium (However full remote working until further notice)
Contract Role: 6 - 12 month contract (Long Term Extensions)
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with our stakeholders
- Interact with our stakeholders to gather detailed requirements and problem definitions
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog
- Write detailed user stories (including detailed functional analysis)
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the Agile team
- Support the Agile team throughout the implementation of new functionalities
- Elaborate the functional solution. This includes the IT architecture, IT functional logic, Datamodelling (Entity Relationship Diagram), migration approach and integration (interface) solutions
- Documentation of the provided solution
- Participate in the Agile ceremonies
- Assure the team can deliver the Sprint goal
- Prepare the Sprint review and demo for the stakeholders
Your contribution will be valued from the requirement gathering until the full launch of the project.
You'll work on delivering our next generation of capacity services involving network, engineering, business support tools (quotation, customer portal, pricing, billing ). Depending on your background and affinity, you'll focus more specifically on some area of this broad challenge, within the Service Architecture & Engineering team.
Proven experience as IT business analyst: minimum 3 years
Proven experience as IT functional analyst: minimum 3 years