Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by ITech Consult
Project Coordinator - IT Project, Organizational Change Management, English, German
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a Project Coordinator.
For our Business Partner in Group Legal IT we are looking for an experienced IT Project
Coordinator and technical Project Support responsible for coordinating and supporting all related
project activities for the "One Trust Project". You ensure that all assigned activities are delivered
in the most value optimized way, applying best fit project management methodology (PMM), Agile delivery methods and Organizational Change Management principles.
You will have to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and project members in different structures
like a classical project team, Scrum teams, squads etc. This position is part of the FG Project and
Portfolio Management team.
Areas of responsibility:
* Successfully deliver the One Trust Project for Group Legale through value focused methodologies and practices
* Coordinating and managing the assigned IT project activities and support and manage the roll out of digital compliance initiatives across several affiliates in the EU and beyond.
* Support creation of digital compliance roadmap; create roll out plan, websites inventory, communication & training materials (including updates to the project Gsite) as needed.
* Frontend the interaction with affiliates during onboarding and coordinate roll out tasks, resolution of technical/compliance issues with appropriate technical/legal stakeholders.
* Setup project governance and effectively track budgets and financial forecasts, creating and tracking status reporting and support small roll out activities in Privacy Operations ( tool enhancements, privacy dashboard etc)
Professional and technical requirements:
* 5+ years of experience as a successful IT Project Manager using structured project management processes and methodologies
* Strong understanding and experience of Organizational Change Management
* Ability to coordinate and manage the complexity of scope, time, cost, quality, risk and team dynamics on a global level
* Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal skills to manage conflicting interests within a complex environment
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves:
* You have an open, agile and innovative mindset combined with curiosity, creativity and willingness to learn and contribute
* Excellent team player with a strong customer and value focus
* Self-driven with excellent ability to build relationships and establish networks across the organization
* German is a plus
Reference no: 920021 AD
Role: Project Coordinator
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.