Urgent opening - Project Coordinator with Dutch Beerse- Belgium
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
Implementation planning is a regional role with responsibility to work with the Network Solutioning roles for planning the execution of Service Requests, including change management; vendor resource management; site liaison; timeline planning; UAT; team resource management; Hyper Care; documentation; and operational handover. The implementation planner is continually responsible to monitor status, process, and escalate service requests to ensure SLAs are met.
Qualification and Experience - Project Coordinator
- Experience in Project Management, Onshore & Offshore Delivery Management and Client Service.
- Managed WLAN, LAN, and WAN requests for various regions globally. Project scopes range from small installations of few devices at a site to large new buildings requiring complete infrastructure build outs.
- Handling multiple small and medium complex service requests as mentioned above simultaneously to maintain SLA and deliver in time.
- Proven skills in exceeding customer's expectations through efficient project delivery entailing set up of IT infrastructures like, Network, LANs & WANs, Cisco Networking Devices, Security/Firewall Devices, and telecom equipment's.
- Service Design Coordination and Release Planning to perform planning activities.
- Plan and coordinate the resources to deploy Releases within the predicted time and quality estimates.
- Responsibility involves program management and delivery and client relationships.
- Create and evaluate reports on track'status, problems and risks, and report to management and stakeholders on'significant risks and problems.
- Manage client project execution and maintenance, including client control and client expectations.
- Prepare project documents ie, detailed implementation plan and project implementation schedule etc.
- Design end to end service request fulfilment plan, with procurement, ordering, staging, configuration and deployment.
- Monitoring and tracking schedule of complex global service requests.
- Communicating project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise in the projects to the respective stakeholders.
- Managing Large and Complex Business Network IT Requests from concept to closure, applying Project Management processes and procedures with a track record of excellent customer satisfaction.
- Identifying process improvement areas and working towards solution for a more cost effective and efficient solution delivery to customer.
Additional mandatory knowledge
Since this role requires to work in IT Services Delivery specifically handling Complex Service Requests in Network area, hence basic Network & Security knowledge is mandatory, which includes understanding of below topics -
- Knowledge on Cisco (Routers/Switches)
- Knowledge on Wireless technologies Cisco, Aruba
- Should have Knowledge on Cisco & Meraki Products
- Should have Knowledge in Cisco Meraki Switches MS100, MS200, MS300, MS400
- Should have Knowledge in Cisco Meraki MX100, MX84 MX250, MX450
- Should have Knowledge in Cisco Meraki WLC/Access point
- Good Knowledge on Life cycle Management for OS upgrades of different vendors devices.
- knowledge of load Balancers & Optimizers, Riverbed
- knowledge of DNS, DHCP and IPAM solutions
- Knowledge on technologies like IP Addressing schema, VLSM, DHCP, DNS etc.
- Excellent coordination for critical Incidents, Problem tickets with out of the box thought process
- Knowledge on any cloud technologies or SDN technologies will be an added advantage
Certifications Required: A - ITIL or PMP and
B - CCNA