Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Stamford Consultants AG
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel area, is now looking for a Project Coordinator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation for 6 months assignment with a possible extension. The expected starting time is mid-February 2021.
If You are looking for an interesting opportunity where you could bring your expertise and contribution to different projects and methodologies, then you should consider this role.
- Coordinating and managing the assigned IT project activities
- Support and manage the roll out of the initiatives across the company and affiliates
- Support with the road map's creation, roll-out plans, inventories, training materials
- Effectively track budgets and financial forecasts, tracking activities status and generating reports
- Intermediate level experience as IT project Coordinator/Project Manager using various project management processes and methodologies
- Proven experience in coordinating IT projects within pharmaceutical/health-care environment
- Ability to coordinate and manage the project's scope, time, cost, quality, risk, and team dynamics
- Very good understanding with Organisational Change Management
- German language is a plus
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.