Data Warehouse Business Dashboard Developer (Tableau) - Netherlands (E
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Contracts IT Ltd
Data Warehouse Business Dashboard Developer (Tableau) - Netherlands (English speaking)
Languages: ENGLISH only.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree with specialisation on data warehouse analytics and visualisation in a Business Intelligence context or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of practical professional experience with building appealing dashboards with Tableau.
- At least 5 years of practical professional experience with IT product development, deployment and maintenance.
- At least 3 years of practical professional experience of the staff offered with accessing and data mining large-scale sets and data warehouses.
- At least 3 years of practical professional experience of the staff offered with IT quality aspects of change management, configuration management, risk assessment, verification, validation, documentation, data quality monitoring, personal data protection and data lineage.
Description of Work:
- Work with business units to turn their requirements and sandbox data analytics into sustainable and reliable governed dashboard products, with a focus on technical aspects such as validity, availability, data quality, data lineage, and input data source evolution.
- Capable to interpret data using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining.
- Capable to design, develop, verify, support validation, document, deploy and maintain data analysis, reports and interactive dashboards in accordance with prevailing quality, security and data protection standards.
- Capable to supports data analysts less proficient in dashboard development in the achievement of their dashboard product deployments and maintenance, including support to resp. supervision of the respective processed from a technical quality point of view.
- Recommend and support the evolution of the underlying data warehouse and its infrastructure.
- Debrief on the status of work and potential technical and schedule problems.
Please send your CV to Javaid and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply