Permanent - SAP Technical Architect - Netherlands
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Linksap Europe Ltd
SAP Technical Architect
Netherlands - High Salary + benefits
We are currently recruiting for an SAP Technical Architect for our International Services client with offices across Europe. This is a great opportunity to work for an Industry specialist which has a great reputation for working with Global brands and designing market leading IT Solutions.
- A minimum of 6 years consultancy experience, ideally some in Fashion & Lifestyle industry
- Have worked on at least 3 full life cycle implementations and/or upgrades.
- Be familiar with state-of-the-art IT solutions, eg, SAP, POS and web solutions.
- Expertise in SAP ABAP, ABAP CDS, SAP HANA modelling, NetWeaver Gateway, OData services
- Working experience in SAP in-app extensibility, Key user extensibility, custom CDS, etc.
- Understanding of SAP Cloud platform architecture, Application development on SAP CP, Integration of SAP CP with S/4 HANA, SAP API management (project experience would be preferable)
- Experience in Managing Transports between sap landscape.
- Good understanding of SAP functionality across modules
- High level of communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ability and willingness to take on new initiatives/technologies (hands on approach)
- Fluent English
- Ability to travel when needed and safe to do so.
- Candidates can be based in either of the following locations for home office: Netherlands
You can expect an attractive salary plus private health care, pension, Bonus, benefits etc.
Would this be of interest to you? If so, please can you send across your CV and details of your salary expectations and notice period.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV (see below)