RPA Architect - USA - Remote
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a RPA Architect - consultant to join one of our client.
The requirements for this role are:
- 10-12years of relevant experience.
- At least one major area of technology specialization supported through industry certifications
- Solution delivery experience with architectural knowledge
- At least 2 years of hands on experience as a solution lead working closely with the customer leading more than one projects or a program.
- Specialization in any of the technologies (example below) of relevance with proven experience in creating content, solution frameworks, solution MVPs, designing and delivering solution architecture
- Account or practice (sub group) level planning
- Industry participation as an expert in area of technology including industry forums, involvement within academia or open source groups/projects
- Expertise in at-least one of market leading RPA platforms: (Automation Anywhere, UI Path, Blue Prism) is preferable
- Experience in business process improvements and process reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean)
- Continuously works on discovering emerging process mapping tools and technologies that help validate the PDD and potential automation benefits.