RF Design and Optimisation Engineer (Event Management)
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Skillbase Group Ltd
RF Design and Optimisatuon Engineer (Event Management)
(Huawei, Radio, RF, Design, Optimisation, 2G, 3G, 4G, Performance)
We are searching for a team of Radio Frequency Design and Optimisation Engineers for an immediate project.
The ideal candidate will have worked with Huwaei equipment in the past and also have experience of working with events.
The RF engineer "event management" is assuring the quality of service offered by the radio network during mass events.
He/she makes the RF design: location of temporary sites, choice of antennas, choice of radio parameters, changes required in LAC design, changes required at RNC level
He/she monitors the event in Real Time and adjusts parameter settings to optimize performance
He/she makes a post-event report showing the performance overall and during the peak hours. The report will also serve as input for the event design in year n+1.
The profile we look for
- You have a proven track record in dealing with the RF aspects of mobile network rollout and optimization.
- Sufficient technical background in the RF domain: understanding antenna properties, technologies 2G/3G/4G.
- You can think beyond the usual textbook 3-sector site.
- Knowledge of Huawei equipment and statistics is a necessity. You understand the features used to improve performance in high-load conditions.
- You have good communication skills, you take initiative and are a team player.
- You are stress-resistant.
- You are prepared to work evenings and weekends (to perform the Real Time event monitoring)
- Language: Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
(Huawei, Optimisation, RF, Design, Performance, 2G, 3G, 4G)