Mulesoft Platform Architect
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Mulesoft Platform Architect
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Type: Contract role
- 8-10 years of Mulesoft experience
- Work with client MuleSoft C4E team for platform architecture and roadmap.
- Participate in the architecture review meetings and analyze and approve new MuleSoft interfaces to be deployed on the MuleSoft instances in scope.
- Participation in Integration AWG and provide feedback on the platform recommendations, API design that will be presented
- Prepare and defend Tech notes and architecture decisions regarding the MuleSoft Platform 4.3, is limited by the available bandwidth of the Platform Architects in the team (timelines will be mutually agreed for each doc separately)
- Enforcement of C4E guidelines and standards.
- Conduct POCs and analyze applicability of the new features of the MuleSoft