Roll-out and implementation engineer (R&I)
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by TALENT - IT
The SAP Cloud For Customer (C4C) program is looking for a dynamic roll-out and implementation engineer (R&I). The C4C R&I engineer will be acting on behalf of the C4C program team and will ensure a constructive and efficient interaction between the different stakeholders in the C4C program. The R&I engineer will report functionally to the C4C program Projects, Roll-Out & Implementation Manager.
The key activities are:
- Master all aspects of the C4C program (C4C solution, Rollout Approach, Training Model, Change Management, Support, Documentation and quality procedures).
- Interact daily with the C4C Projects, Roll-Out & Implementation (PRI) team as a member of the program team.
- Safeguard smooth transitions of changes/releases and new implementations.
- Take initiatives and propose solutions, to work independently.
- Review and follow-up configuration requirements (template)
- C4C configuration (UAT/PRD)
- Organizational structures
- Territory management: territory management & territory rules
- Employee & user management
- Fine-tuning activities (eg disable Syncron price call)
- C4C quote output templates (Adobe Lifecycle Designer)
- Set-up of new code list values (eg new payment term)
- Localization (eg enable new language in scoping, code list translations)
- ITP configuration:
- Configure the ITP quotation template according to the CC requirements
- Set-up the references to the central document repository
- Migrate Data to C4C and responsible for the initial loads
- Participate in the required Quality Gates
- Good communication skills, knowledge sharing and promoting of new ideas and methods
- The successful candidate is service-oriented, hands-on and result oriented
- Honesty and integrity are very important to become a respected and trusted partner.
- Ability to work independently
- Eager to learn and ready to take on challenges.
- Ability to work in a local team structure
- Flexibility and ability to travel up to 20% of working time
- Talking in solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- Good knowledge of Sales & Marketing processes, governance and best practice
- Overall understanding of end-to-end Business processes in Sales/Service Companies
- Fluent in English verbally and written is a must, other languages will be a plus
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (Junior)
- Experience with Sales & Marketing and Customer Relationship Management is a plus
- Experience from working in a global environment is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office and C4C or any other CRM application is a plus