Freelance .NET Developer - Ghent - NL/FR speaking
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients in Belgium are currently looking for a freelance .NET Developer to join their growing team in Ghent.
See key info below:
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: Long term
- 500-530€/day all inclusive
- Remote on-boarding until safe to travel, then based on site in Ghent
- MUST speak fluent Dutch, a passive knowledge of French is an asset
Certia vzw is a cost-sharing association of various child benefit funds, including Attentia, Acerta, Horizon het Gezin, which jointly develop an IT package and regulate the costs among themselves according to allocation keys.
We count on the following skills for .NET development:
- Through your experience in software development, you have gained knowledge in the following domains: C # (.NET 4.6), WinForms, Oracle PL/SQL (Oracle 12c);
- You are familiar with multi-layer architecture and design patterns
- You are analytically strong
- You have a feel for creating user interfaces.
- You are familiar with development methodologies (RUP, Scrum, ...).
Advantages are knowledge about:
- WCF, WPF, REST, HTTP, XML, JSON
- Queue systems: MSMQ, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ
- Unit testing, dependency injection, mocking
- Database Design and Database Patterns
We count on the following general skills:
- You take ownership of the projects that are assigned to you and you can set your own priorities, but you are flexible if they change.
- You have good communication skills.
- You enjoy working in a team with challenging projects.
- You can deal with time pressure and changing priorities.
- Being attentive, passion and customer focus are values that you find yourself in.
If this sounds like a good match, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile fits. If you're not available right now but know someone who is looking for their next assignment, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!