Project Engineer - Technical Owner
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 by Pixie Recruitment Services Limited
Puurs, Antwerpen, Belgium
1 Feb 2021
- Mainly no remote work.
- Long-term project because training will already ask 3 until 9 months.
- Ability to deal with strict production guidelines/procedures.
Primary scope of work
- Check quality and/or perform Code Review of completed work
- Design and verify technical solutions often with physical measuring devices after design verification with the Enterprise Architect
- Determine testing scenarios and compose the qualification protocols
- Conduct risk assessments with production
- Provide the necessary documentation (including validation documents) of the project and its components
- Together with the end users, commission the system with coverage during startup
- Compose the machine file for the systems
- Provide second line support during regular operations
- Follow-up suppliers and contractors
- Maintain the system life cycle by implementing changes and continuous improvement actions
- Master or bachelor's in computer sciences or Automation (or equivalent based on experience)
- At least 3 years' experience in an industrial (automation) environment
- At least 3 years' experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of one or more modern programming languages (VB.NET, C#, Python) and SQL
- Basic knowledge of industrial networks and computer hardware
- Strong analytical skills, methodically set, innovative thinker
- Experience in executing and follow up of automation projects and/or software projects
- Experience with problem solving/troubleshooting and data analysis.
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in cloud-based application development
- Experience with Industry 4.0 and IOT platforms
- Experience in working with external parties on process automation projects