Service Delivery Manager - EUC
Posted on Jan 28, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Service Delivery Manager - EUC, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Service Delivery Manager - EUC
Location: Toulouse, France
Salary: 70,000 Euros per annum
Product Service Delivery Manager - End User Computing.
- 10+ years proven experience in delivering and supporting enterprise-class services
- Experience designing and delivering Cloud or hybrid based solutions
- Skills in creating technical roadmaps for technologies supported by End users.
- High level understanding of all EUC technology areas, with the ability to conceive an end-to-end IT strategy for an organisation
- Consulting experience in a mix of technologies, including Virtualisation, SCCM, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365 or other End User Computing disciplines (not necessarily all)
- Experience in design of VMware MDM solutions; Workspace One.
- In-depth understanding on how these technologies relate and how to architect an overall solution rather than several individual ones
- Customer focused, confident and articulate with lots of experience in stakeholder meetings and presentations
- Happy to lead/steer customer meetings and presentations and be the authority in the room
- Able to work closely with other teams around the globe
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- This is an external focussed management role, concentrating on the delivery of EUC strategies and technologies to customers.
- The ideal candidate must have high level knowledge of a range of EUC technologies and be able to discuss these with customers with a view to taking overall ownership of the architecture within a proposed solution and ensuring consistent delivery of EUC products across divisions and countries for both operational and transformation services.
- The candidate will be responsible at a product level to ensure homogenous, standard and transnational operational processes.
- The candidate must be confident in working directly with customers and with the service delivery managers to ensure proper alignment of EUC architecture with the Global level, and with the Transition Manager to ensure proper execution of projects and execution of transitions and transformations at the Product level.
- As the overall owner of the EUC product stack, the candidate is expected to lead the discussion with the customer and drive the entire strategy from the outset.
- This requires an understanding of the overall EUC strategy and requires coordination of all EUC workstreams to deliver the overall program, rather than individual components.
- The candidate should be sufficiently confident to lead the customer and internal teams to ensure the correct overall strategy is adopted.
- The role is mobile and will require frequent travel to customer locations within Europe (when permitting), although may also involve a degree of home working.
- Communication with other teams, both offshore and onshore is vital, as is a grasp of project management, operational process, ITIL etc.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it