Posted on Jan 28, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Large financial enterprise | Senior position ( years) | digitalisation project.
For our client within the financial industry, we are looking for a Business Consultant (senior position). Together with the team, you will be working on a large project focussed on reshaping the system landscape. The project can be considered as completed when the systems have been migrated towards a modern and data-driven environment.
You will take part in this project by:
- Executing a market orientation on Corporate Actions solutions. You will do so by using your own experience with relevant solutions, research, meeting with peers, providers and market researchers;
- Specify Business and IT requirements and translating them into functional requirements;
- Acting as a sparring partner by assessing the Business requirements;
- Aligning all relevant stakeholders to prepare the final decision making after finishing the market orientation.
The candidate we are looking for, recognizes everything in the following set of requirements:
- Bachelor or University degree;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in relevant positions within the financial markets industry;
- Thorough experience with and knowledge of Corporate Actions and Asset Management Operations;
- Strong analytical skills and the capacity to share analyses with end users, lead analysts and developers. Being a partner to the business;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also Dutch.
Apart from the requirements as above, you are available fulltime.
Do you feel like this opportunity could be the next step in your career within the financial industry? Please contact:
Amanda Kreeft | (see below).