Senior Java Developer
Posted on Jan 28, 2021 by Stamford Consultants AG
On behalf of a leading financial institution in Lausanne we are looking for a Senior Java Developer.Key Responsibilities:
- This position is a hands-on software engineering role for Platform IT team.
- Develops Back Office Foundry & RiskSphere applications providing support to CRO operations & production activities. Activities supported include: Credit Risk and Market Risk functional domains.
- Support compliance division. This position requires working closely with development and support teams, ensuring the quality of mission critical Risk & Compliance Systems wherever possible.
- Expected to be a hands on developer with Front End system development expertise & being able to work as an individual contributor.
- You are motivated to work in an agile and fast paced environment
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
Extensive expertise in Back End development engineering working with Java Versions 8+ or Java Enterprise Edition (JEE)
Experience with Microservices
Expertise in Spring framework (SpringBoot, Security, MVC, Batch, Integration, Data)
Nice to have:
- Expertise with Git
Familiarity with Flowable
- Knowledge of Jenkins
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.