Change Manager - Digital Transformation
Posted on Jan 28, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Change Manager - Digital Transformation - this is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced Change Manager to join a global Financial Services organisation based in Zurich.
- Experience in change management or any other related discipline in a consulting environment
- Digital Transformation experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other technical skills
- Outstanding written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree in business administration or any similar field along with formal education or certifications in one or more disciplines like change management, eg PROSCI or APMG or anything related
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Applying structured methodologies and conducting change management activities in support of certain programs
- Being responsible for completing change management assessments and evaluating plus ensuring user readiness
- Defining and measuring success metrics along with monitoring change progress
- Assisting the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Support training efforts regarding concept and measure effectiveness paired with identifying, analysing and preparing risk mitigation tactics
- Consulting and coaching project team members and change agents as well as managing efforts with other specialists
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more