Doctor of Chiropractic - Fredericksburg
Posted on Jan 28, 2021 by The Joint Chiropractic- Fredericksburg
*The Joint Chiropractic- Fredericksburg*
Fredericksburg is looking for Chiropractors!
Job Summary: We are expanding to Fredericksburg, Virginia!
We are currently looking for well-qualified chiropractors to work in our brand-new clinic. We are looking for very passionate, principle-based chiropractors that are looking for structured growth, can see a high volume of patients, are driven for success, and are very outgoing. Salary and bonuses as determined by experience.
We have a team approach to patients, very little paperwork and NO patient insurance to deal with.
1285 Carl D. Silver Parkway
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
Salary plus bonuses paid biweekly
Malpractice insurance paid
Flexible days and hours with guaranteed lunch breaks
* Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
* Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
* Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
* Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
* Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
* Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
* Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
* Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
* Patient chiropractic care and education
* Building positive doctor-patient relationships
* Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
* Sales of membership packages
* 4 year bachelor degree from accredited college
* A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
* Passing scores for Parts I,II,III and IV from NCBE
* A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
* Valid DC license in applicable state
* Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in applicable state
\* Cheerful, outgoing demeanor
\* Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
\* Able to use office equipment; computer, scanner, fax, and phone system
\* Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
\* Dedication to high quality service
\* Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
\* Enthusiastic approach to customer service
We are looking to fill a full-time and a part-time position:
$70,000.00 to $75,000.00/year for full-time position
$28-$32/hour for the part-time position
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Alternative Salary Info
Bonuses; Relocation assistance available