KYC Specialist (Dutch speaking)
Posted on Jan 28, 2021 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
3+ years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Operations
Experience in Commercial Banking/Business Clients Know Your Customer processes
Experience in performing Due Diligence for Large Commercial/Corporate banking clients will be added advantage
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is preferred
Proficiency in both Dutch and English language (to communicate with offshore teams)
Roles and responsibilities:
1. This role will be part of a team that delivers CDD work for the clients in Netherlands with the support of large operations delivery teams based out of another offshore location (India).
2. This role requires operating out of Client location (Netherlands) and closely working with various teams of Value chain of the Bank (Client Outreach, Population Management, Independent Quality assurance, Training and Policy team)
3. This role requires strong communication skills in English to deal with staff at various levels in offshore locations (Eg India).
4. Primary job function includes various activities of Client Due Diligence (but not limited to)
a. Perform Due Diligence using Risk Based Approach on KYC profiles of banking customers across various Lines of business, especially Commercial Banking clients
b. Research about banking customers on internal Bank resources Internet websites and analyse the results to create customer profile document (Know Your Customer procedures)
c. Quality Checking of profiles that were processed by an Analyst based out of Offshore location
d. Support KYC Operations activities which are delivered from Offshore locations in India - This could include training, production output management, MI reporting.
d. Efficiently and accurately understand and resolve cases in accordance with laid down procedures.
e. Timely coaching/Training of associates at Maker level based on quality analysis and assessment
5. Liaise with internal teams where required to ensure quick and accurate closure of KYC profiles. Timely escalation of issues with in the Bank and Offshore operations
6. Take accountability of all assigned cases/Tagged teams in India until closure
7. Escalate issues in a timely manner for management intervention
8. Generate Management information reports required to track ageing profiles and reaching out to stakeholders to enable faster resolution
9. Occasionally provide Dutch to English language translation support for offshore teams to dissect complex KYC documents related to commercial banking entities