Project Manager - Supply Chain Analytics
Posted on Jan 28, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Supply Chain Analytics Project Manager - Europe - 3months +
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for Supply Chain Analytics Project Manager for a remote assignment with a large FMCG/CPG client. The project will be fully remote until further notice.
As Supply Chain Analytics Project Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Implementation and Roll-Out of our client's Analytics Program for Supply Chain across the different markets of Europe
Experience in the FMCG/CPG market is preferred.
Requirements Supply Chain Analytics Project Manager role:
- 4-5 years' experience as a Project Manager;
- Experience with managing Data related projects including: Data Acquisition Process, Requirement Gathering, Datamodelling
- Experience in Change Management
- Data Analytics Skills using Data Visualization/Manipulation tools as Excel/Power Bi/Tableau and/or Data Relevant programming Languages (R, Python, SQL)
- Familiar with ERP Systems as JD Edwards and SAP and Supply Chain Specialized systems as APO
- Fluent in English
Details Supply Chain Analytics Project Manager role:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Initially 3 months (with possibility of extension)
- Rate: Depending on experience
- Location: Europe, Remote
If you are interested in this role as Supply Chain Analytics Project Manager, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque.