Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master (IT)
Posted on Jan 28, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master (IT) - (BS) vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 10+ years' experience in Project Management
- 8+ years' experience in the management of complex technical projects along with 4+ year's project development experience on an Agile Team
- Knowledge of leading large-scale software projects as well as expertise in implementing agile systems in ongoing business areas
- Background in Healthcare software within a regulated environment, International teamwork or global functional experience is preferred
- Very good know-how in leading teams, problem-solving, influencing, teamwork and managing senior stakeholders
- Working experience with GxP relevant systems, deployment of cloud and SaaS solutions plus Diagnostics business
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Identifying gaps in process and skills and helping bridge the transition of the organization to scaled agile and product-centric delivery along with providing input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Driving relentless improvement via different workshops coupled with assessing the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve
- Organizing, managing and facilitating the scrum process and ceremonies as well as working closely with the Product Team, Developers, Business Analysts, Technical Resources and other stakeholders
- Managing and optimizing the flow of product value using various tools such as Kanban, boards or trackers combined with acting as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology, tool usage and decision making process following the proper guidelines
- Assisting the Product Manager keep the product backlog in good shape and escalating plus tracking impediments
- Facilitating System Demos and Solution Demos as well as collaborating with the Release Train Engineer on program execution and operational excellence
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.