MuleSoft DevOps Engineer
Posted on Jan 27, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for MuleSoft DevOps Engineer, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: MuleSoft DevOps Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: 90,000 Euros per annum
Engineer with strong MuleSoft Anypoint platform and Linux (RHEL, Ansible, Shell) systems skills who will work with the tools and development teams to contribute to the development of MuleSoft solutions and proactively automate manual tasks using Configuration Management DevOps Tooling (Ansible).
The engineer should be proficient in:
- installing releases and patches of MuleSoft software using Unix Shell Scripts (Ansible)
- managing MuleSoft Admin and Developer portals
- managing certificates on MuleSoft Platform
- building and deploying Java and Mule projects
- MuleSoft system administration
- environment monitoring and support
- troubleshooting, root cause analysis and problem solving
- experience with relating tooling (Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, AppDynamics)
- experience with AWS Systems Manager with Ansible is desirable
- Good to have CloudFormation or terraform knowledge
- AWS certification
- Administration of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Planning, design, installation, development and ongoing maintenance of MuleSoft software, including patching and/or application of hotfixes required to maintain stability of the platform; system restarts and re-boots; security certificate management; support upgrades across environments (includes planning, back-up, implementation, testing).
Tasks such as:
- Performance monitoring and tuning; environment monitoring
- Managing API assets: infrastructure, platform, accounts, logs, ESB components
- Check server health; check automated log rotations and archiving status; check server logs; check server performance (uptime, performance logs, JVM heap logs, core server dumps, O/S event logs)
- Check status on ports, scheduler, monitoring transactions
- Creates and maintains system and procedural documentation.
- Building and deploying Java and Mule runtimes, domains, APIs, policies etc.
- Code promotion, release management, configuration management assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it