Posted on Jan 26, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Application Developer (Junior - mid level)
Highly successful, Newport based, SME seeks Applications Developer with a good mix of knowledge in the following technologies:
- VB .NET
- ASP.NET Core
- ASP.NET Core Identity
- Entity Framework Core
- Web API
It would also be advantageous to have a good mix of the following:
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio (2015 and newer)
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (2012 and newer)
- Experience of using JIRA and Azure DevOps
- A good understanding of Microsoft Server technologies, including IIS
- A good understanding of Linux server technologies, including nginx and MySQL
- A good understanding of the development life cycle
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to translate user requirements into working code
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively
A background in the Financial Services Sector would also be useful
In return you will receive a salary of up to £28,000 alongside an excellent benefits package and a great working environment becoming part of a small friendly and supportive team.
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£38k - £40k Annual
£55k - £68k Annual
£38.9k - £44.5k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual