Senior ITSM Project Manager
Posted on Jan 25, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
We are looking for a Senior (Digital) ITSM Project Manager responsible for managing the new ITSM solution to deliver the ITIL processes needed to deliver IT services throughout the globally business of my client. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects within defined time, quality and budget.
Who are you?
- You are a self-starter with an optimistic, positive, pragmatic, can-do mindset.
- You are used to solving problems yourself, bringing solutions instead of problems.
- You enjoy unburdening your stakeholders, while keeping them strongly aligned.
- You are firmly in control, of financials, of planning, of risk mitigation.
- You know how to get things done in a sometimes complex organization.
- The only real measure of progress for you is results.
- You enjoy working with people and leading your team with respect for the persons involved.
- Self-confident, able to report directly to sponsors at senior level.
What are you going to do?
- Responsible for managing the new ITSM solution to deliver the ITIL processes needed to deliver IT services throughout LeasePlan globally and responsible for the successful delivery of the project within defined time, quality and budget.
- Define the project scope and ensure proper alignment with project stakeholders.
- Build and maintain the project plan, resource estimates, collaboration site, action, risk, decision and issue log and all the required project artifacts as per the Digital Delivery standards.
- Assesses and resolves project risks as they are encountered.
- Manage the project budget.
- Excellent "project pilot": drives and coaches the projects resources.
- Constantly ensure planning and resources are well aligned.
- Reporting: ensure proper and accurate reporting to allow decision-making and project progress control. Report status on a weekly basis and facilitate regular project status meetings. Prepare and present robust steer co presentation.
- During the final stage of the project, ensure the solution is ready for operations and all processes are updated and relevant teams are trained.
- Provide project closure report including lessons learned with the project team.
- Accountable to the Programme Manager
What do you need to do the job?
- Minimum 8 years as a project manager preferably on complex technical projects. Experience will include scope management, budget management, time management, risk management, change management, issue/conflict resolution, communication management, quality management, testing plans, training plans, team management.
- International experience with the ability to work in a diverse work environment across cultures and time-zones; available to travel.
- Structured way of working, results driven, proactive, self-starter and able to be effective in a challenging environment.
- Pragmatic project manager with strong methodology (eg PMP) and analytical mind.
- Experience with IT infrastructure implementations and technical transformation.
- Able to re-use previous experience to anticipate and head off problems that can jeopardize the project.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong team leadership skills, able to manage internal and external resources.
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to (see below), message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.