English & German Speaking IT Project Manager - TELCO IT
Posted on Jan 25, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
English and German speaking IT Project manager - contract - Remote until lockdown then Switzerland - 6-12 month contract
Our consultancy client is currently engaged in a digital transformation programme with a Telecom company. They have a number of IT related projects that require all levels of project/programme management.
- Manage the technical part of a project through the entire project life cycle.
- Participate in the technical design discussions;
- Work with relevant technical teams to setup review workshops and obtain necessary sign offs;
- Prepare, operationalize and maintain technical project plan in consultation with all relevant stakeholders;
- Help to raise and track the technical risks, issues and dependencies from solution designers, development teams and Project Managers;
- Track the technical project status and create weekly report to present in appropriate governance forums;
- Review test plan with end to end test manager along with impacted stakeholders if applicable (including but not limited to performance test team, security test team, integration and user acceptance test team);
- Prepare the deployment plan and co-ordinate end to end deployment activities through timely communication to all relevant stakeholders;
- Resolve dependencies across applications within IT, DC, Core Networks and with local country systems for project life cycle; and
- Create, plan and co-ordinate connectivity Matrix implementation.
- Raise CRQ ( change request) to open connectivity between various systems/to carry out required changes
- Financial tracking from IT side
- Attend the following mandatory meetings: SI Team meeting (fortnightly), Roadmap Dependency Meeting, Delivery Demo, UAT Capacity Meeting, Incident Calls.