Business Development Manager/Senior Sales
Posted on Jan 25, 2021 by Experis AG
Business Development Manager/Senior Sales
Experis is ManpowerGroup's $3.6BN Global specialist IT Resourcing and Projects Solutions Business.
Experis AG was launched in 1999 to offer a range of IT Contract, Recruitment and Project Sourcing solutions to leading clients throughout Switzerland, and since then has grown to become the Swiss market-leader supplying highly-qualified technical IT skills to all industries and sectors from a network of 4 Experis locations, supported by ManpowerGroup Switzerland in more than 40 locations.
As Swiss clients deeply embrace IT to evolve the foundation of their future business models, a closer understanding of their needs and how technology can support them achieving their business goals is needed.
With the launch of the Experis Business Transformation Practise, Experis will be offering a strategically critical service to clients who are looking to transform their existing business model, or launch new ones.
Working as a Senior Member of the Experis Switzerland National Sales Team and reporting directly to the Country Director, the Experis Business Transformation Practise Lead will be responsible to build and drive the Sales execution of the newly created Experis Switzerland Business Transformation Practise with the main objective to develop a Portfolio of Business Transformation products and services that can be offered to existing and future Experis clients throughout Switzerland.
Your tasks are:
Develop, Maintain and Sell a portfolio of Experis Services, in the specialist area of Business Transformation
- Identify technologies, products and solutions that experience high demand in a growing Swiss IT market, and create a corresponding robust data-driven go-to-market (GTM) plan with clear USP's for the launch of these products/solutions in 2021
- Analyse current Experis client Portfolio to immediately target Clients with Business Transformation services
- Run regular Business Transformation Portfolio reviews and support Client account and service reviews to ensure the Business Transformation GTM plan remains on-track whilst supporting the existing IT Sales Team in their GTM objectives
- Align programs, projects and operations to strategic objectives and measure, rank and prioritize programs and projects
- Timely Resolution of all Portfolio issues internal and external
Own the pan-Switzerland go-to-market plans and campaigns for Business Transformation
- Identification of local and international initiatives that can become productized solutions
- Develop internal support channels for the go-market strategy
- Support sales of new product solution areas into existing Key and Strategic accounts
Create and maintain stakeholder relationships
- With Experis Country Leader and Experis Sales Leaders
- Hold regular trainings with Experis Sales Team members to support their training and understanding of the Business Transformation space and how they can support it's acceleration into existing client accounts
Your background requirements & qualifications are:
At least 6 years of experience in IT services or IT Solutions Sales achieving above quota results. Highly articulate, analytical and numerate. (4+ years of experience in a recognized IT consultancy would be a plus). Must have proven career progression and the potential to move into other Senior roles in the future.
Extensive business acumen, able to take a seat at the table and negotiate with all levels of client buyer
Proven IT Projects, Services, or Product Sales Experience
- Technically literate with extensive knowledge of the IT/Technology arena (eg DevOps, Data Analytics, IT/software services, Web/Application/platform hosting, managed services, Datacenter, SAAS, Cloud computing, Co-location, ISP application development, Cyber security)
- Extensive experience of mid-market/Enterprise level client sales
International in outlook, local in execution and used to influencing in highly matrixed organizational structures
- Fluency in English and German or French is essential
- Highly motivated to provide the highest possible level of responsiveness and performance complementing the Experis Switzerland Team
- Willing to work hard to sales and market-development driven deadlines
Strong interpersonal skills
- An effective team member, with the ability to apply logical thinking and a good reasoning ability to tactical problems. The ability to work effectively with people in a high-growth, fast-paced environment to drive monthly New Business Sales results is essential.
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
- Professional presence and Presentation Skills
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious applicant who is now ready to accelerate their career and be in at the start of this exciting business opportunity. If you meet the stated requirements of at least 6 years Sales experience in IT Projects, Services, or Product Sales, kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert for an early consideration for interview.