Cloud Innovation (SAP) Programme Manager - USA Central/West Coast Stat
Posted on Jan 25, 2021 by Bison
Cloud and Innovation Manager with SAP Program experience is required by our client
Our client is the leading professional and managed service provider of SAP enterprise applications running on AWS hyperscale cloud infrastructure. Our objective is to delight our customers every day by reducing the cost and increasing the agility of their SAP systems. We do this with our continuous innovation, automation, migration and operation, delivered on the world's most comprehensive cloud platform, AWS. We have been working with AWS since 2010 and we are a Premier Amazon Partner Network (or APN) Consulting Partner. We are also an SAP Certified Silver Partner.
Our team is what makes Our client exceptional and why we have the excellent reputation in the market that we enjoy today. At Our client, you will work with the smartest and most motivated people in the business. We take pride in our culture of innovation and collaboration that drives us to deliver exceptional benefits to our clients every day.
Summary: Supports the SVP, Customer Solutions & Innovations in managing customer accounts and provides scalability of the function. Focused on traditional account management activities such as monitoring commercials, utilization and satisfaction and the change request process. Additionally, the execution vehicle for innovation opportunities as defined by the Chief Innovation Officer.
- Management and monitoring of assigned customer accounts including SLAs, risks and mitigations, commercial health, change request processes and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for overall health of account(s); not day to day execution
- Margin management for both delivery and operate
- Work with SAP Solution Architect(s) and AWS Cloud Architect(s) to drive Innovation into account; in particular identifying and scheduling Innovation Workshops, Well Architected Reviews, Immersion Days etc. with customers.
- Work with Service Delivery Manager to identify opportunities to leverage automation, innovation or other means to lower cost of services over time
- Support pre-sales activities being responsible for delivery estimations working with the CIM(s) and SSA(s), creating proposals, statements of work and responses to customers questions (RFI, RFP, etc.); in particular the CIM will focus on delivery resources and timelines.
- Identification of existing customer account sales opportunities (farming)
- Escalation point for both Project Delivery and Service Delivery Managers for customer issues
- Bachelor's Degree required in related technology field such as Computer Science/Information Management or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5 years' experience in consulting and client delivery required; program management experience preferred
- The ability to communicate at multiple levels of customer organizations
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Knowledge of SAP and/or AWS
Our client is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation.