AEM Developer - Remote
Posted on Jan 23, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an AEM Developer for a long term remote project. Please see the requirements below and get in touch if interested.
Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both Front End web design and AEM integration.
- 3+ years of AEM 6.x/CQ5experience
- Must have some experience integrating AEM with Hybris
- Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components etc., code build and deployment process
- 2+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- 3+ years of Java development and familiarity of frameworks such as OSGi
- Experience developing reusable AEM components for authoring content, reusable code libraries, unit testing, automation and code walkthroughs
- Start - February
- Length - 6 months
- Rate - Open
- Location - remote