Posted on Jan 22, 2021 by Direct Federal Credit Union
Direct Federal's Mission?
Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal's Vision?
To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Member Services Purpose?
To have every interaction contribute to stronger relationships, instilled trust, financial empowerment, and solved problems.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire a Teller who is a:
· Strong communicator - provide a high level of customer service by greeting, assessing and identifying member needs
· Human calculator - balance and reconcile daily cash drawers accurately and efficiently
· Champion of knowledge - answer member questions about our products and services
· Perfectionist - processing cash transactions, check deposits, withdrawals and loan payments with accuracy
· Protector of confidential information - guard member information as if it was their own
· Rule follower - adhere to banking regulatory requirements
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage with additional financial incentives. We'll provide training at our in-house Direct University, and an environment that fosters learning and growth. We'll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
Qualifications for a Teller:
- One year of teller experience
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.