SAP C4C Engineer - Antwerp, Belgium (remote) - 6 months
Posted on Jan 22, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP C4C Engineer for our client in the vicinity of Antwerp, Belgium
The SAP Cloud For Customer (C4C) program is looking for a dynamic roll-out and implementation engineer (R&I). The C4C R&I engineer will be acting on behalf of the C4C program team and will ensure a constructive and efficient interaction between the different stakeholders in the C4C program.
The key activities are:
- Master all aspects of the C4C program (C4C solution, Rollout Approach, Training Model, Change Management, Support, Documentation and quality procedures).
- Interact daily with the C4C Projects, Roll-Out & Implementation (PRI) team as a member of the program team.
- Safeguard smooth transitions of changes/releases and new implementations.
- Take initiatives and propose solutions, to work independently.
- Review and follow-up configuration requirements (template)
- C4C configuration (UAT/PRD)
- Organizational structures
- Territory management: territory management & territory rules
- Employee & user management
- Fine-tuning activities (eg disable Syncron price call)
- C4C quote output templates (Adobe Lifecycle Designer)
- Set-up of new code list values (eg new payment term)
- Localization (eg enable new language in scoping, code list translations)
- ITP configuration:
- Configure the ITP quotation template according to the CC requirements
- Set-up the references to the central document repository
- Migrate Data to C4C and responsible for the initial loads
- Participate in the required Quality Gates
- Good communication skills, knowledge sharing and promoting of new ideas and methods
- The successful candidate is service-oriented, hands-on and result oriented
- Honesty and integrity are very important to become a respected and trusted partner.
- Ability to work independently
- Eager to learn and ready to take on challenges.
- Ability to work in a local team structure
- Flexibility and ability to travel up to 20% of working time
- Talking in solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- Good knowledge of Sales & Marketing processes, governance and best practice
- Overall understanding of end-to-end Business processes in Sales/Service Companies
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Experience with customer for customer (C4C) configuration
- Experienced with roll-outs and implementations
- Fluent in English verbally and written is a must, other languages will be a plus
- Experience with ITP configuration is a plus
- Experience with Sales & Marketing and Customer Relationship Management is a plus
- Experience from working in a global environment is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office and C4C or any other CRM application is a plus
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number or mail (see below).