Posted on Jan 22, 2021 by Renal Reserve
Full-Time Recruiting Assistant Wanted
Have familiarity with recruiting from an internship or some experience working with or supervising people? Recent graduate looking for a career path? Then we want you!
Here is a sample of what you will be doing (you will be trained to help you succeed):
• Submit clinicians for assignments;
• Generate contracts for clinicians;
• Assist in communications with potential candidates;
• Back-up support for Healthcare Recruiters and Credentialing Coordinator;
• Work the phones as requested by Healthcare Recruiters;
• Check clinicians' references and perform end-of-assignment/annual evaluations;
• Scan documents, file, fax, and email as needed or assigned;
• Upload to internal staffing software;
• Take after hours call as needed;
• Update job status board daily;
• Other duties as assigned.
We do require a few things for consideration:
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
• Good interpersonal skills to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds;
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment;
• Ability to understand the urgency of tasks at hand and prioritize them;
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team;
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check;
• Must be of high moral and ethical character;
• Four-year degree required; recent graduates strongly encouraged to apply.
We are an Atlanta-based medical staffing company with a national presence. If you have a good work ethic, a positive attitude, are willing to take direction, and are a team player, this job is for you! Our work culture is unique. We are a company of dedicated people. We promote and encourage your growth. We expect whoever we hire to be able to grow with us. If you view this as a short term, stepping-stone job, this isn't for you.
In exchange, we offer pretax benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription) with no waiting period or pre-existing conditions; company contribution to a pretax 401K (optional); paid time off; paid holidays; more! We value our employees and reward dedicated, hard work. Starting salary $14-$16 per hour; must work in the office four to five days each week. If you're a recent graduate, send your resume and three references to