Salesforce and Business Intelligence Administrator
Posted on Jan 22, 2021 by Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses to protect them against password-related data breaches and cyberthreats. Keeper is both SOC 2 and ISO 27001 Certified and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
Keeper is seeking a Salesforce and Business Intelligence Administrator to serve as the operations partner to the Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Financial Officer. This role is critical to enabling Keepers go to market to scale global revenue across our self-service engine and assisted sales motions. As an early member of the team, this is a unique opportunity to help define sales operations processes and sales strategy from the ground up.
* You will be the principal administrator. You will write reports, manage our quote to cash functionality, maintain territories and create lead routing rules, manage integrations with our Netsuite back office and Hubspot Marketing automation systems
* Partner with GTM strategy team & Sales leadership to optimize customer segmentation, account targeting, and Channel development
* Drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting: Instill pipeline hygiene, collaborate with sales leadership and marketing to build pipeline coverage and manage forecast reporting
* Provide input to sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales compensation plans
* Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business needs
* Manage all reporting and analytics activities for the region including creating and managing Salesforce dashboards and reports
* Create and maintain reporting and dashboards in our Tableau Business Intelligence platform
* Monitor data and performance of sales and marketing activities
* Bachelor's degree
* Certified Salesforce Administrator or 4+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Administration
* Tableau report writing experience
* Strong understanding of best practices and functionality
* A demonstrated track record of improving processes and effectiveness of the platform
* 6+ years of sales operations experience in a SaaS capacity
* Experience in a Sales Operations role
* Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
* Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
* Deep experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks
* Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
* Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.