Full Stack Engineer
Posted on Jan 20, 2021 by Neural Magic
At Neural Magic we are redefining what was previously thought possible with deep learning. We are looking for a full stack software engineer to work closely with our Product and Machine Learning teams to develop ML integrations, model servers / endpoints, and frontend UIs on top of our cutting-edge software. As a full stack engineer you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. Additionally you will be part of a cross-functional, Agile team that is responsible for the full software development cycle. If you're a self starting engineer whose interested in the machine learning field we'd like to meet you!
* Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
* Design client-side and server-side architecture
* Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
* Write effective APIs
* Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
* Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
* Create security and data protection settings
* Write technical documentation
* Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
* Proven experience as a full stack engineer or similar role
* Knowledge of multiple back-end languages and serving technologies (e.g. Python and Flask or Django; java and Spring technologies; etc)
* Knowledge of container and scaling solutions (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
* Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL, Elasticsearch), web servers, and UI/UX design
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
* Great attention to detail
* Organizational skills
* An analytical mind
* Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Visit our careers page [ to learn more about the perks of working at Neural Magic.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.