Account Development Representative
Posted on Jan 20, 2021 by Panaseer
Who we are
Panaseer is a unique business that is changing the face of enterprise security
We are a start-up at the intersection of data science and big data technology in the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector. We have raised over $15million in funding and have won numerous awards - most recently being named winner of "Best Continuous Controls Monitoring Solution" [ (CCM) in the Cyber Defense Magazine Awards at RSA Conference 2020. We were also named the "Hottest CyberTech Startup" [ at TechCrunch's Europas Awards.
Our platform takes data from security, IT and business solutions, identifies gaps and builds trusted asset inventories. This crucial information supports our customers by automating their security controls monitoring, which in turn helps Security, IT and Risk teams collaborate to make informed, risk-based security decisions, substantiate regulatory compliance and most importantly answer the critical questions they face around their security and prioritisation.
We have multiple strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Cisco, Amazon Web Services and RSA which strengthens our platform.
About this role
Panaseer are is currently looking for an Account Development Representative to support our account-based go to market strategy. This is an opportunity to develop your sales skills by supporting sales engage target accounts with a sophisticated, technical product in an emerging security category. The role is at the intersection of sales and marketing and is responsible for one of the most important steps in the process: maintaining our existing clients to the highest standard.
We're a growing team that is working remotely from our UK and US hubs. We plan to spend a limited amount of face-to-face time on collaborative work in and around our central hub in London. For this reason, reasonable commuting to London would be advised.
* Research and identify high-potential stakeholders in our target accounts
* Reach out to Security, Compliance, and IT stakeholders via phone, email, and social media. Articulate how Panaseer solves persona level problems and facilitate converting influencers to supporters that open doors to other stakeholders
* Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
* Pre-meeting research and strategy to support sales team
* Set meetings with stakeholders to support the sales team
* Deliver business impact/ROI based messaging to prospects and customers
* Continuously learn about Panaseer customer success stories and share with prospects and customers
* Identify relevant business activities and events in your market to generate leads in target accounts
* Lead inbound and outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified call
* Update lead and prospect activity in Salesforce to ensure effective lead management
Skills and experience
* 2+ years sales development/lead qualification experience (more a plus), in a technology B2B environment
* Demonstrated track record at maintaining a consistent activity/conversation/chat volume
* Experience working with a SaaS solution
* Understanding the IT sales environment and account planning.
* Ability to think strategically and work as part of a team to develop account strategy
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbally are required
* Highly reliable and attention detail is a must
At Panaseer, we strive to create the best environment and atmosphere for our diverse range of employees:
* We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working
* Competitive salaries including equity options
* An annual allowance of 25 days Paid Time Off (PTO) plus company holidays
* Training and development opportunities
* Company-sponsored healthcare options/ pension
* Video calls with well-being coaches are available monthly
* Wide range of health and well-being support through speakers and events
* 401k plan
* Commuter benefits
* Access to benefits market place and employee discounts
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.
Accessibility - If you require assistance in applying for open positions please contact