Posted on Jan 20, 2021 by ExchangeBase
ExchangeBaseis the single source for assets within the Energy Industry. We have been commissioned by Energy companies to build a virtual marketplace that connectsbuyersto the assets and services of vendors.
* Our platform brings unmatched visibility to assets, services and purchase requests on a global scale.
* Our teams work tirelessly to connect assets from our suppliers to the requests of our customers and facilitate the entire transaction.
* Our technology enhances relationships by making our people smarter, faster, and more accessible and responsive to our vendors and customers.
* Our customers and vendors trust ExchangeBase because of our uncompromising attention to detail.
You will work independently and collaboratively to model information that will help us explore deals and grow our revenue. This modeling includes using various programs to explore financial data and its impact on any given project. This information is critical to developing our business strategy for our Ventures team regarding asset purchases and sales. You will also be responsible for imperative data entry to keep our technology up to date. Our team continually pushes each other to new heights of excellence.
* Model investment opportunities to ensure we understand all aspects of the deal.
* Continuously communicate deal options to the Managing Director.
* Make recommendations based on modeled data regarding what investment opportunities to pursue.
* Enter data and check to ensure accuracy.
* Resolve discrepancies and respond to requests to update or change information to ensure that all deals are current.
* Work proactively and effectively to drive data-based decisions.
* Have confidence in your ability to make decisions.
* Have a positive outlook and attitude and have an openness to growth and new responsibilities.
* Provide exemplary trustworthiness and the highest level of discretion.
* Have a complete and thorough understanding of our business model, technology, process, and culture.
* You are required to mentor and guide your peers and participate in other duties as assigned.
* Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or related field required.
* 1 3 years of research and business analyst experience required.
* Experience with Tableau and/or Power BI is required.
* Passion and love of collecting and understanding data for use in business decisions.
* High-level of discretion.
* Ability to perform under pressure.
* Highly driven, intelligent, detail-oriented, mechanically inclined, and collaborative.
* Ability to think independently and offer alternative solutions to the team for evaluation.
* Must love analyzing and applying data.
* Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products.
* Ability to manage priorities, workloads, and deadlines both independently and in a team environment.
Members of our team enjoy:
* Competitive salary and bonus package
* Immediate eligibility for 401(k) with Safe Harbor and Profit-Sharing Plan
* PTO package including paid holidays off
* Corporate volunteer program with associated PTO
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.