Revenue Operations Analyst
Posted on Jan 16, 2021 by Hanzo
This role will be based in the NYC Metro area. The role is remote with a requirement to periodically attend in-person meetings in CT.
Were Hanzo. Were thought leaders and history makers - we make achieving the impossible look easy. Were a diverse group, spread across the globe, who are united by a shared set of values and goals. Were committed to performing well as individuals and in teams for the betterment of our company and the success of our customers. Hanzo is excited to be in an active phase of growth as we expand our offerings in 2021 and are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members to our fun, fast-paced and flexible environment.
We firmly believe that data should drive all critical GTM decisions for the company. Were looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst who will have the opportunity to inform business decisions across multiple customer facing organizations at Hanzo through the analyses and insights you generate. You will help the sales team to maximize their sales and attainment through analytics, reporting, data streams and KPIs. Working closely with the CRO on forecasting, territory planning & management, you will be the trusted partner of the sales and marketing teams and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the organization.
You are proactive, with the ability to thrive in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with varying priorities. You can more than hold your own with the day-to-day requests, but your real passion is digging deep, reconciling what you see with the "why" and surfacing overlooked trends and indicators that could lead to better GTM decisions. If youre looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, then we want to hear from you!
Hanzos mission is to bring context and understanding to corporate legal and compliance by providing in-house control over dynamic and collaborative data sources, to support socially responsible business practices that reduce risk and elevate corporate legal and regulatory compliance response. We strive to fulfill our mission with grace, courtesy and integrity.
What You Will Do:
* Provide deep analytic support and business context to identify and drive critical growth initiatives
* Identify opportunities for process improvements and escalate system issues
* Continue to build out and optimize our CRM instance by implementing and maintaining custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules
* Create reports and dashboards to measure and report on key revenue pipeline metrics, as well as individual seller metrics
* Assist in weekly, monthly and quarterly sales analysis for sales, board and team meetings
* Utilize data and modeling to develop and implement customer-focused strategies to effectively structure and optimize territories and customer segmentation.
* Lead efforts for compensation planning, goal creation, and incentive strategies.
* Build adaptable, flexible, and efficient selling processes with supporting success metrics that provide consistent feedback on quality and progress.
* Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success on developing customer insights, messaging, sales tools and collateral. Develop and enable shared business objectives and targets.
* Manage the renewal and retention pipeline and forecast. Use the CRM to drive sales and simplify the go-to-mark for renewal and expansion opportunities.
* Integrate data from disparate systems in order to report effectively on results and drive business decisions
Who You Are:
* Experienced in revenue analytics: 3+ years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in sales operations, business analysis and process improvement for B2B SaaS companies
* Data-driven and detail oriented: You're comfortable with reporting and analytics, and you're able to dissect and draw insights from data that will influence the strategy and execution of of our sales program
* Tech Savvy: You're well-versed in the sales tech stack and how to get the most out of software - the more experience you have with various technologies, the better!
* Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Administration
* Ability to derive actionable insights from large datasets across multiple reporting environments
* You are a self-starter and thrive in a dynamic environment
* You have experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders
* You are able to work under tight deadlines without making mistakes
* An agile team player with a sense of urgency: You're excited to join a growing team and organization, and are energized by building, measuring, and iterating to generate results
* A strong and confident communicator: You can easily express your ideas and opinions verbally, in writing and orally.
* Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
Benefits We Offer:
* Work with some of the most recognized brands in the world
* Self-Managed (Unlimited) PTO
* Opportunities for growth and advancement
* Virtual and in-person team-building activities
* Medical, vision, and dental coverage
We are passionate about pushing the boundaries of whats possible and are dedicated to changing the way Compliance, eDiscovery, and Investigations organizations interact with the web.
No great pursuit should be undertaken alone. We recruit and support highly talented people to collectively shape the future of web archiving. Were looking for smart people with innovative ideas who want to be a part of something big while growing their careers.
When you join Hanzo, you become part of a global company that was founded by a team of entrepreneurs and technologists. Today, we have expanded to become a group of technologists, entrepreneurs, PhDs, lawyers, (lawyers with PhDs), creatives, and data scientists who thrive on collaboration, innovation, and execution. At Hanzo, you'll work hard and be given a ton of responsibility, but you'll have fun in the process.
Of course, the greatest thing about Hanzo is what we're able to accomplish for our customers - we are honored that some of the most recognizable brands in the world trust Hanzo.