Sales Development Rep
Posted on Jan 15, 2021 by Thryv
Thryv Sales Development Representative
Are you wanting to start your career at a company or are you wanting to be part of a CAUSE?
Our Cause: Protect & grow local business market share through Local Business Automation and use of our customizable software.
Jump-start your career with the industry leader in local business automation and a top company to sell for, named by Selling Power, for 4 years in a row!
Thryv is looking for high energy, ambitious self-starters to provide pre-sales support for our Software Sales team. The core responsibility for this position will be to generate leads through prospecting and cold-calling local business owners to set up qualified Software Demonstrations. You will also be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospecting customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following. You will collaborate with our Sales Leaders to perfect your craft in prospecting, cold-calling, and creating strategic sales approaches.
Sales Development Representative Description:
- Real world insight working directly with CRM software Thryv
- Learn best practices for prospecting and setting sales appointments / software demos
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects to begin sales cycle
- Set appointments / demonstrations for the Thryv Sales Team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Focus on developing your leadership skills, goals, and professional growth
- Job shadowing to gain exposure and on-the-job training alongside our team members
Who we are looking for:
- Individuals aspiring to develop their sales skills and grow their professional career at Thryv
- Software savvy, future leaders, eagerness to learn, passionate about sales, customer centric, strong communicator, able to adapt and manage your time efficiently
Program Details and Advancement Opportunities:
- Paid: $13.50 an hour + commission on each demo you set!
- Promotion Eligible after scheduling 100 demos!
- Time Commitment: 40 hours a week
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen upon selection
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.