Registered Nurse (RN) & Unit Manager
Posted on Jan 15, 2021 by Koester Pavilion/SpringMeade Health Center
Seeking RN's that desire a need to maintain resident's dignity, individuality, privacy, and confidentiality. Koester Pavilion in Troy and SpringMeade Health Center in Tipp City are looking for experienced Registered Nurse (RN) candidates who have a passion for providing exceptional resident care in a skilled nursing environment.
Our Registered Nurses are rewarded frequently and generously for their hard work. Consider joining one of our great teams and enjoy all the perks and benefits we offer -- including an attractive new wage scale and:
- $5,000 Full Time Sign-On Bonus
- Annual Wage Increase (Averaging 3% for the last five years!)
- Shift Differential $1.25
- Unit Differential of $3.00
- Weekend Differential of $1.00
- Must be in good standing with Board of Nursing
- Previous LTC-Geriatric nursing experience
- Have current CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Ohio RN License
- CEU's as require by the State*
- Performs and directs the initial assessment of residents at the time of admission.
- Develops a plan of care based on the nursing process. Provides a written plan of care according to Federal and State guidelines utilizing the nursing diagnosis. Assists with an ongoing review and revision of the plan of care as needed by the interdisciplinary team.
- Implements resident care and establishes priority for resident care activities and acuity of resident needs.
- Evaluates resident care on an ongoing basis and revises priorities for resident care based on changes in resident needs/status and changes in personnel availability.
- Performs treatments and procedures as ordered by the physician in accordance with nursing policy and procedures and state requirements.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.