IT Security Officer
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Source Technology
IT Security Officer
- The IT Security team has oversight on the technical security measures that are in place for the network, infrastructure and applications.
- The team supports projects in defining their solutions secure by design, sees that the IT security assurance frameworks, including ISO27001, are implemented and followed.
- The team manages the security incidents and handles the different operational security requests from different stakeholders.
- Suitable candidates should have a minimum experience of 3 years in project participation, execution and follow up
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- You understand that IT security assurance transcends technical know how and also requires a project management approach. You take ownership and work together with the different stakeholders.
- Mature & responsible, Problem solver, Critical thinking, Stress resistant, Keep a helicopter view, Team player
- Knowledge of (security) Incident, problem, change and vulnerability management.
- Following certifications/knowledge desirable: CEH, GCIH, CISSP, OSCP, ISO27001, LI or other IT security certifications.
- Support the different initiatives in the IT security assurance team, for example: implementation of new assurance framework, several improvement tracks like Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Asset management, Cloud security, Privileged User Access Management.
- You take part in the improvement of the vulnerability and patch management process. This includes oversight, coordination and close follow-up of the patch management of the different IT teams.
- You assist the team in sustaining the maturity level of ISO27001 (focus on IT technical domains)
- You will be in charge of handling the security incidents with a focus on constantly improving the process and the environment of the business
For more information please get in touch using the details below.