Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by ITW
TheACCOUNTING MANAGERprovides timely information to enable manufacturing operations and innovation R&D to meet corporate requirements and guide effective business decisions in order to deliver profitable growth. The primary responsibilities include monthly journal entries and account reconciliations, analysis of actual and plan/outlook results, ensuring compliance with financial policies, inventory analysis, as well as special projects and ad hoc requests. This position reports to the Financial Controller. ITW Construction is a ~$1.7B segment that provides a variety of fastening systems and truss products for the commercial, residential, and remodeling/renovation segments. The segment includes products manufactured at locations around the globe serving markets in North America, Europe, Asia, New Zealand and Australia. Key brands include: Paslode, Buildex, SPIT, Ramset, Red Head, Alpine, and ITW Brands.
This opportunity would be based in Lake Forest, IL, with the expectation of a mix of virtual and in-person work through 2021.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
* Financial Reporting and Controls
* Provides financial support to the operations and innovation teams, including cost trends, cost improvement opportunities, and profitability analysis of products, suppliers, programs and special projects
* Maintains adequate internal controls to ensure the accuracy of financialsand maintain Above Average audit rating
* Completes/review month end journal entries, reconcile balance sheet accounts, analyze variances, and complete bridge schedules and spending analyses
* Works with cross-functional teams to develop and proactively improve KPIs
* Enforce governance, control and compliance of company policies and procedures
* Financial Planning
* Acts as financial lead for Outlooking process
* Assist with Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Plan financial modeling
* Standardize and streamline processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting
* Partner with capex owners to ensure payback and ROI are accurately predicted and achieved post-project execution
* People Leadership and Talent Development
* Manage and develop staff of two
* Utilize ITW Talent Management process to assess, improve, and manage talent to ensure continuity of financial talent to ensure diverse high performing organization
* Use personal influence skills rather than positional power to persuade others and gain support.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.