Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by BirdEye Inc
Theres been a fundamental shift in how we buy and sell. Once, business began with an introduction and ended in a transaction. Then came subscriptions and recurring relationships. Now we live in an Experience Economy, where customers are everything.
The world of Customer Experience (CX) is exploding and Birdeye is democratizing access to it. We bring omnichannel CX to businesses from main street to the Fortune 500. Were on a mission to empower businesses to meet, convert, and thrive with their customers.
We do it for the customers who need the best, the business innovators bringing it to them, and the global team here building it all. With Birdeye, companies can put customers at the core of every business decision, turning feedback into insights, insights into action, and customer happiness into revenue.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Silicon Valley. In 2019, Birdeye was ranked #1 in Online Reputation Management and #60 in the 100 Best Software Companies in the world by G2 Crowd. BirdEye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab.
To learn more, please visit:
This role reports to the Director of Content & SEO and focuses on driving Birdeyes content marketing program across a variety of core content assets that build Birdeye demand generation and thought leadership.
WHAT YOULL DO:
At Birdeye, the sales team is responsible for all sales efforts and the team's success is central to our move up market. As the Mid Market Sales Manager, youll manage a team and help them generate demand, interest, and excitement for Birdeye while creating a steady pipeline of business to arm the Sales team.
* Learn the Birdeye sales process, from outbounding, to discovery and demos, to getting deals over the finish line
* Coach all your team members to fully achieve their quota each month / quarter
* Scale your team as needed to enable all of Sales to achieve our revenue goals
* Develop Mid Market sales reps' skill sets to move them into the next step (Enterprise or leadership)
* Use your sales abilities to effectively move a team in the direction of the company
* Empower your direct reports to succeed through training & motivation
* Help develop promoted Sales Development Representatives into Account Executives
* Grow your management skills by working with our VP of Mid Market Sales
* Willingness to learn to sell the product yourself during the initial ramp period
* 2-4 years in proven sales leadership in a closing role
* 4+ years in a sales role (SaaS and B2B preferred) and a top quota performer at your company
* Passion for hiring, onboarding, coaching, motivating, and developing your team
* Incredible leadership and mentorship skills with the ability to learn from others while teaching and leading an ambitious, growing team
* Experience with high growth companies and the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments
* Someone who has the drive to be promoted; managing a small team is not your ultimate goal
* A competitive salary
* A rich benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
* 401(k) plan
* Stocked kitchen complete with coffee, snacks, and catered lunch every Friday
* Monthly team building activities
* Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.