Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Anomaly Squared
Ensures accurate processing and recording of the organizations payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, and participate in daily data entry payroll processing.
Payroll Coordinator Responsibilities:
* Responsible for processing and recording all payroll transactions accurately and timely.
* Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
* Accurately track employee PTO use
* Track temporary employee hours and communicate with outside agencies
* Process garnishment calculations and compliance
* Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
* Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
* Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
* Help with new employee onboarding paperwork
* Accurately set up new employees in the payroll software
* Upload employee related paperwork to the appropriate HRIS system
* Respond to ESC forms associated with payroll changes
* Perform other tasks as requested
Payroll Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Working knowledge of payroll best practices
Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
Strong computer skills including proficiency in Excel
Working knowledge of payroll systems to include Paylocity
Paylocity experience preferred
Multi -State experience preferred
Adhere to extreme Confidentiality
Previous experience with processing payroll for 300 employees
Respond to ESC forms associated with payroll changes
Associate or Bachelors Degree in Accounting preferred
Minimum 3 years of experience in payroll and accounting
Experience with payroll processing and wage attachment
Excellent organization and mathematical skills
Required familiarity with Windows-based computer programs
If this is you, please forward a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration. A cover letter will go a long way in helping explain why you are qualified for this position.
Feel free to check us out at [
Anomaly Squared is an AA/EEO employer.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.