Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Searchspring
Welcome to Searchspring, were happy youre applying! We think the most important thing about Searchspring, about working anywhere, in fact, is the people and how they interact.
At Searchspring we foster an environment of caring, helpful, considerate and empathic people. We think thats the best environment to foster excellence and it's one of the things we care most about in our hiring process. If you are empathic and able to talk with humility and encourage others to thrive, we want to hear from you.
We dont want brilliance without empathy. We dont want maverick performers who dont collaborate. We dont want rock stars that dont contribute to the community.
Your primary directive is to structure, collect, maintain, and analyze data to drive revenue growth. This role is a combination of business intelligence and business strategy, requiring the ability to see implications in data and proactively flag areas of opportunity for Searchsprings marketing team.
This role is based in our San Antonio, TX office.
Whats the day-to-day?
* Empower Searchspring revenue teams with data: you will work with marketing and sales to bring actionable data to their fingertips, identifying new opportunities to drive revenue
* Track and report on full funnel metrics, conversion, and customer intent
* Measure and analyze ROI of sales and marketing spend
* Monitor budget distribution and performance across paid advertising campaigns
* Watch and report on sales and marketing metrics (Engagement, Site performance, conversion rates, outbound performance, pipeline creation and velocity, revenue) across online and offline channels
* Work with marketing and product to research and develop competitive pricing model
* Conduct market research to inform growth and expansion strategies
* Work closely with sales operations and marketing teams to maintain data integrity for reliable reporting
Youll be a good fit if you can:
* Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
* Translate data and design reporting so that stakeholders have actionable takeaways and can identify opportunities for performance improvement
* Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
* Bachelor's degree, preferred degrees: Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or comparable fields
* 2+ years relevant work experience as a commercial operations or business analyst
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Adept at understanding what is being solved for, structuring queries to find relevant data, and presenting findings to business stakeholders
* Expertise in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
* Experience with Salesforce, Pardot (or similar marketing automation platform), AdWords, and Google Analytics
* Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
* Advanced experience with MS Excel
The ideal candidate would also have:
* Experience working with revenue teams (marketing, sales, or customer success), translating data into business conversations
* Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
* A strong track record of learning new tools, technologies, and frameworks
* Working knowledge of a data analytics language and its associated tools (Python/Jupyter , R)
* Experience with Big Query or other similar Databases
* Experience with Tableau, Looker, or other relevant BI tools
* A proactive no-task-is-too-small attitude and willingness to jump in and quickly turn around ad-hoc requests
* $1,000 education budget
* Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
* Start-up environment with a proven playbook
* Casual dress and fun work atmosphere
* Youll be part of a small, powerful team
* The chance to work with innovative and progressive technology
* Minimum bureaucracy environment
* Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
* Company Short Term Disability coverage
* Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage with option to purchase additional coverage
* Open PTO policy
* 9 paid public holidays each year
* 401(k) plan in the US
Our technology helps over 1,500 retailers across 10+ retail verticals create engaging shopping experiences for their customers. Our new Relevancy Platform provides retailers with the tools to make their marketing/merchandising teams more effective, deliver a contextually relevant customer shopping experience across all devices, and empowers employees across all departments with actionable insights. If you love retail, eCommerce and have a passion for developing solutions to complex problems, come join us.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world shops online.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Should you need accommodations during the application please don't hesitate to contact us.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.