Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Optime Consulting
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to add value to our growth activities by identifying new sales opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will be responsible for leading our sales team to reach sales targets and to keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to the CEO.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills, and excellent organizational abilities.
* Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
* Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team by holding daily check-ins to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
* Conduct performance evaluations and provide necessary training to the sales team to meet objectives.
* Support the sales team as they generate leads and close new deals.
* Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
* Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals.
* Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
* Build and promote strong and lasting relationships with clients by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
* Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
Desired Skills and Experience
* 10+ years of experience in B2B sales.
* 5+ years of experience in leadership sales position.
* Must be bilingual (Fluent in English and Spanish). Portuguese is a plus.
* Experience working in an advertising agency is a plus.
* Proven experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
* Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proactive, energetic, organized, customer focused, self-motivated and dynamic personality.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Business Administration or related field; or 15+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401k retirement savings plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid vacations, holidays, personal and sick days
* LA Fitness & Fitness center membership
* Opportunity for advancement and development
* Employee discount program
* Optime University (Education & Training program)
* Maternity leave
* Employee referral program
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.