Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Dabster Systems
Oss, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
- Systems testing/validation experience is required.
- Specific hands-on experience with SDLC documentation process (including systems use and administration procedures)
- Good understanding of Information system concepts
- Excellent communication and written skills required
- Act as system analyst on a large laboratory conveyance projects, with a specific focus on Information systems and Laboratory Standalone COTS systems
- Testing documentation such as Validation Plans/Summaries, Test Plans/Summaries, User Requirements, Configuration Specifications
- Systems users with defining, authoring, and documenting system use in user, admin, and maintenance SOPs
- Coordinate alignment of systems users from various company groups on validation and qualification documentation
- Proactively communicate with IT and business teams to ensure the project hurdles are overcome quickly and effectively
- Take ownership of related tasks, work under minimal supervision, utilize the industry experience and best judgment to make tactical decisions, stay proactive, etc.