Supply chain specialist
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
In this role, you will be responsible for the end to end Customer Service process, guarantee the best service is provided to the company clients and ensure their supply needs and expectations are accomplished to the highest possible level along the defined customer service and internal processes for the Dublin office.
Your responsibilities as the supply chain specialist will include:
- Customer forecast process management
- Client's forecast request and client process education, record information and critical evaluation as per internal procedures
- Client orders management (Product and service)
- Receiving, validating and processing orders and sales invoices as per internal procedures
- Keeping customer informed about order's status
- Supporting clients in product collection
- Request and record delivery documentation as per internal procedures
- Dealing with customer queries
- Process all queries efficiently and liaise with internal departments and external partners as required.
- Ensuring quick response to customer inquiries and requests.
- Contract manufacturing orders management
- creating purchase orders based on client requirements and as per internal procedures, ensure the right priority is given to the company orders, request order confirmations and delivery date updates when required.
- Process shipment documents and purchase invoices.
- Keep contract manufacturers informed about client and order priorities
- Lead and actively participate in contract manufacturer's cyclic meetings/calls.
- College degree in Business or Supply Chain
- 1-3 years of relevant pharmaceuticals experience (Export/Import, Logistics are an asset)
- Fluent written and spoken English. Other languages are an asset.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales