TIBCO Engineer - Dev Ops - General Integration - TIBCO BW 5x, 6x and T
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
TIBCO Engineer - Dev Ops - General Integration - TIBCO BW 5x, 6x and TIBCO BPM/BE - Contract - Remote/Netherlands
This is an initial 3 month extendable contract (for up to 2 years) working on a key project for an important customer based in the Netherlands. Initially remote while COVID is present, then moving to onsite.
DevOps Engineer General Integration (GI) - TIBCO
As a DevOps Engineer GI - TIBCO you will:
- Work with the latest and greatest versions of the TIBCO Integration suite and BPM.
- All these adapters, components and processes are build on the latest market conform specifications, standard and guidelines.
- Take ownership to further maintaining and developing all the TIBCO services and processes with all supporting TIBCO tools to make that a success for the customer.
- Be up-to-date with the technology roadmap changes in the Integration and Business Process Management.
- Keep the GI platform stable and continuously improve the system.
- Always try to improve and automate as much as possible, if needed via the CICD pipeline.
- Design and develop re-usable (multilabel) components for our consumers of the services/API's.
These consumers are all Frontend and Apps within Essent. work closely together with your Agile DevOps team and take part in the rituals of our SAFe way of working. You embrace the DevOps mentality by giving and taking ownership, and the will to constantly improve. You are always looking for ways to make development life cycles better, simpler and more reliable. You have a you-built-it-you-own-it mind set. You revel in continues improvement and are eager to develop your skills. You adjust to constant business change; common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies. We are a Market leader in power and utilities in the Netherlands. A position we are proud of. Every day, we focus on finding new and smart ways to excel as one team. We thrive on focus, ownership and discipline. With our straightforward attitude we are able to link millions of consumers and entrepreneurs to us. Not just with power and gas, but also with energy-adjacent products and services. We won't wait for tomorrow, but focus on today. As a part of a major international group, we provide a true impact for our customers. In short, together we make affordable energy solutions available for all.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Informatics, Business Informatics or equivalent fields.
- 3+ years of analysis and programming experience, preferably in a commercial organization.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternate solutions with the end consumer in mind.
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, deploying and/or operating applications/systems using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments.
- Demonstrated ability to interact, develop, engineer, and communicate collaboratively and effectively at technical levels with clients, vendors, partners, and all levels of Essent staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- An EU working permit is required for this position.
Your strong Technical Experience/Skills are:
- TIBCO BW 5 (Must have)
- Testing Frameworks & Tools (Must have)
- SOA, EAI (Must have)
- JSON Schemas, XSD, Xpath, XSLT (Must have)
- RESTful APIs, OAS 3.0 (Must have)
- WebServices (Must Have)
- Specific knowledge of Axway API tooling (Highly preferred)
- TIBCO BW 6 (Preferred)
- TIBCO Business Events (Preferred)
- TIBCO Active Spaces (Preferred)
- CI/CD Pipeline (Preferred)
- GITLab (Preferred)
- MicroServices Architecture (Preferred)
- TIBCO AMX BPM (Nice to have)
And as a GI-TIBCO developer you have a mindset:
- Is able to provide constructive feedback
- Can handle feedback and convert this into action points Is able to think in a solution-oriented manner with regard to challenges
- Has at least 2 years of experience as an active member in an agile team, onshore at the client
- Be able to follow & guide the team to achieve the quality standards
- Is not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Feels responsible for the work of the team and is able to challenge team members
- Eager to learn/wants to continuously improve