SAP Security and Integration Engineer
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Elevate Direct
€550 - €750 Daily
SAP Integration & Security Engineers
Ireland (Cork)/Luxembourg/Germany (Frankfurt)
3 month rolling contract
My client, a multinational financial services provider with European operations in Ireland, Luxembourg and Germany are currently seeking to hire multiple SAP Integration and Security Engineers on a daily rate contract basis to define security frameworks as part of a SAP S/4 Hana implementation.
As there is a number of positions and locations available, you can choose to work from with Cork, Luxembourg or Frankfurt.
- Design and build of cloud based SAP applications and data solutions
- Work with business units established throughout Europe
- Implement Information Security requirements in accordance with the businesses standards
- Run and manage application portfolio
- Connectivity setup for business applications sitting outside of Citrix
- Strong experience working on SAP Integration and Security based projects
- Experience with SAP S/4 Hana, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP C/4 Hana
- Knowledge of authentication methods including load balancer, identity proxies, etc
- A UK/EU passport (if applying to Ireland based roles) or a EU passport (if applying for Germany or Luxembourg based positions)
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone David Maverley.
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform.
Please note that Elevate Direct is a software provider and not a recruitment agency. As such, Elevate is not involved in the recruitment processes for any employer, who uses the platform. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.