Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Tableau Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 4+ years of experience with Tableau visualization including development of dashboards and complex Tableau calculations along with analysing and transforming data
- 2+ years of expertise in requirements engineering and working with big data platforms
- Strengths include being a good communicator and a self-starter plus the ability to handle sensitive data in a confidential way
- Tableau certification like Desktop Associate or Desktop Professional are preferred paired with experience in the Financial Services Industry with focus on risk and compliance
- Proficiency in Python or SQL with at least 2 years of experience is a plus
- Skills with Data pipeline development and functional testing using Python in HDS environment is an asset
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing of Tableau interactive and static dashboards, the latter for printed reports
- Being responsible for Requirements engineering, System and UX testing and Quality assurance including quality metrics along with data quality layer
- Developing, maintaining and extracting knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets
- Working on Deployment with the focus on change management
- Studying fundamental and high impact business questions which directly affect the course of the company and the industry at large
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.