Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Source Technology
DevSecOps Consultant (Remote)
- The DevSecOps team are responsible for customer security products, driving the product security strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting solutions from security and Vulnerability threats and cyber hacking.
- Responsibility for Operational compliance to all ISO and other standards and regulations.
- This is a senior role and will commonly involve directing a team and taking a seat in R&D DevSecOps department.
- Creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment of Allot product security technologies.
- Performing PT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimise threats.
- Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems for Allot installed products in the fields.
- Tracking the latest Industry security innovations and keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity technologies.
- Complying with the latest regulations and compliance requirements.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit an updated copy of your CV and get in touch using the details below.